Thursday, June 26, 2008

Queer as Folk - US version


I must admit that I was somehow lost in the trend of gay stories, when I finally get the chance to watch Queer as Folk series, it help me realize that every human in this world is different and has different stories to tell.

I really admire the love story of Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor. For not it only shows the true meaning of patience but shows true love. True love really exists and evolves. I was struck by the lines of Justin to Brian that “we don’t need rings or vows just to prove that we love each other, because we did”. It made me somehow think that as long as you have each other, supporting each other's flaws, that both of you believed and destined to become one without sacrificing one's characteristics, then I guess nothing else is important.

No comments: