Thursday, June 26, 2008

Queer as Folk - Bomb attack at Babylon



Brian took off from his car seeing lots people who were hurt by the incident ...while checking the site
Brian : Jennifer , Jennifer are you ok?
Jennifer (mom of Justin): Justin still inside, you gotta find him
Brian ran quickly inside the bombed Babylon

Brian shouted : Justin .... Justin

Brian seeing Ted : Ted , what the fucked happened here?
Ted: I don't know
Brian : Have you seen Justin ?
Ted: No.
Then someone from the other side is shouting and helping other people to get out of the place
Then Brian saw Justin - Hugged each other
Brian : Are you ok
Justin : Just slight bruised , Have you seen my mother.
Brian : Yeah she's outside looking for you.
Then Emmett came in
Emmett: Thank God you're Ok
Brian: Have you seen Michael
Justin : Emmett
Emmett: No.
They came out of Babylon seeing Michael badly hurt .. went to hospital while Justin stayed to help other victim.
Back to the love story of Brian and Justin and back at Babylon ... Brian returned to Babylon again to check out Justin............
Justin : Is Michael gonna be fine?
Brian : They don't know yet...
Brian hugged Justin....
Brian: The minute I knew it. I've been calling your cellphone but you didn't answer
Brian somehow crying and uttered the words " I was so fucking scared, all I can think was . ...PLEASE DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM"
Brian hugged Justin and whispered : "I LOVE YOU"
Justin was amazed . and Brian again said " I LOVE YOU"
Brian and Justin hugged and kissed.

No comments: