Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Myself


Maybe I’m just dreaming of a perfect relationship, a relationship that will last longer than I could ever imagine but then again I have to face reality. Here I am alone, writing about my feelings, outpouring all my ideas about LOVE. I am such a sucker for “and they live happily ever after” line for not only I’m thinking of what we called straight relationship but also my kind of relationship “gay relationship”.

When I was young I never thought that I’ll be able to experience this kind of complex emotion. I thought that this will just pass out of my system. Years have passed and now I’m doomed of longing of a real and perfect relationship. Failed relationship, broken promises, false hopes, these are some of the things that I never expected to happen for I know that I’m a good and in-loved person but then again, I came to realize that all of these are non sense unless you’ve tried it yourself, experienced it and survived it.

No comments: