Thursday, June 26, 2008

Queer as Folk - Country Manor



Justin : What changed your mind?
Brian : I finally think of one good reason
Justin : And what is that?
Brian : To prove to the person I love how much I love him , that I would give him anything, do anything , be anything, to make him happy.
Justin : You're fucking unbelievable, you bought this, you bought this palace.
Brian : Its for my prince. I also sold the loft and bar.
Justin: Without knowing my answer would be
Brian: I'm taking a chance on love.
Justin: You really meant it.
Brian: I've never meant anything more
Justin : Ok
Brian : Ok what
Justin : Lets do it
Brian : Say it.
Justin: Yes
Brian: Yes what
Justin: Yes I will marry you , I will marry you.
Brian and Justin kissed and hugged. Brian slightly took off his head.....
Justin: Don't tell me you're thinking twice.
Brian: Not one.
Brian and Justin made love full of emotions.

No comments: