Monday, July 7, 2008

Sacrifice


Someone told me that I have never loved him that much, that I never exerted effort, which I easily gave up not fighting for my feelings. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but surely it hit me.

“It’s better to have nobody than somebody who is half mine, half there or doesn’t want to be there, or is there and then suddenly disappears. The only people that I need in my life are the ones who prove that they need me in theirs too.”

I came to realize that I love him so much. But I don’t want to fight alone.

“Sometimes, I think I'm part of someone else life. I share things with them, spend time with them, and gather good or perhaps great memories with them, then suddenly they will show you that no matter how much you want them to be part of you, it cannot happen. Inspite of what you’ve been thru together, you’ll realize that you’re still strangers. As you always have been…..

No comments: