Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two Christmases ago

Finally, after two Christmases I have seen him again... I don't know if its coincidence but I guess its called Destiny.

I met him December 2006, before Christmas, he was introduced to me by one of my friends. At first, I was cool and excited because he was good looking. We dated a couple of times but I was disappointed because he was lavishly asking for material things.

For someone like me, who is always considering the matters of the heart than the urge of the body, I gave in easily not asking for anything in return except for LOVE. But we stopped dating, thanks to Globe Simcard, it got blocked.

Then came in fourth Saturday of July 2008, I saw him again. I felt the same thing the first time I saw him. But he did not change, he was still the same old person, same thinking with gays.

I am happy but empty inside....

No comments: