Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nang Makita Ka

I never expected that this day would come. It is so hard to just leave and not see you because we have common friends (Monday Group). A friend told me that you were the one insisting to call and text me so I can come.

Today I saw you...
Shiver down my spine...
I don't know what to do...
I don't know how to react...

Seeing you was merely giving me death... I was tortured...

I have always wanted to let you go. I was afraid that by seeing you again, it would rekindle the moment that we're still together.

Was advised to let go...to let HIM go... I was and going in tears... I knew this would happen.

We had drinks, we sung songs straight from the heart. We felt every line was for us...about us...

It's so hard... so painful...

I know I had to move on and set you free. I know it's killing me... I don't know how to end this... I still love you, I still care for you.

My feelings are non sense... I have to look forward and have a new life.. without you...

You'll always be someone....

No comments: