Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Over and Moving On

Before I start on, I want everyone to know that I have written this separately.

I can still remember our happy moments, as if the day would never end. Those small talks, hangouts, our love for our family and friends. I will always cherish and relinguish that special spark, wishing it would never stop... These are the things that made me hard to move on...

As they say time flies so fast but why can't I? It would be hypocrisy if I would say I had moved on, that I can tell the whole world... "the hell with it or not my loss".

But whatever and wherever he is...

Please say goodbye...
Please say it's over...
Please stop and go away...

It's been weeks and finally came to my senses without any doubt that I have this courage to leave him and strength to move on. The question now that boogles me "Is this really happening or I am just suppressing just to cover up my feelings"

But none of these answered or even question my decision....I was very happy with what I made. Finally I can shout out loud"Hey I'm GREAT"

Two Years.... Made him my King... My Everything ... My Love... My Life...

No comments: