Monday, February 16, 2009

Regine Velasquez: Low Key Album


After two months of listening, I am writing about my feelings towards the latest album of Regine. I have always been an avid fan of the Asia's songbird and I am so glad that she mellowed a lot when it comes to singing. The CD has 18 tracks which include one christmas song, the album has two discs, one for audio and the other one is a minus one.
I have 4 tracks that I like a lot not because she sang it beautifully but because the lyrics really touched my heart.
1. Tell me that you love me - Not because Akihiro Sato is present in the music video but because the words are really nice. Its like you are longing for the one you love. You want to know that you are secured with his love knowing that the other half is there waiting for you.
2. I'd rather leave while I'm in love - I guess break ups are really part of a relationship, but as far as this song is concern, a person left his/her partner with joyful memories and doesn't want to have a devastating break up that he/she will be regretting for the rest of his/her life.
3. I never dreamed someone like you could love someone like me - I really love this song. Its an ecstatic feeling for not knowing that a person you subconsciously know is falling in love with you. It feels like you are so much loved by a person.
4. No walls, No ceilings, No floors - Unconditional song for Unconditional Love.

The rest of the songs are also good to hear. You can almost relate yourself with the lyrics.

No comments: